D R U G L A W
L e g i s l a t i o n
C a s e s
Offences and Defences
- R. v. Caine  Vancouver Registry, No. 65381 (B.C.P.C.);
- R. v. Malmo-Levine; R. v. Caine  B.C.J. No. 1095 (B.C.C.A.);
- R. v. Clay  (Ont. Gen. Div.);
v. Clay  O.J. No. 2788 (Ont. C.A.);
- R. v. Olson & Thompson  Surrey Registry, No. 120651 (B.C.P.C.);
- R. v. Caine, R. v. Clay, and R. v. Malmo-Levine (December 13, 2002) Judgment (Supreme Court of Canada);
- R. v. Caine, R. v. Malmo-Levine and R. v. Clay, Supreme Court of Canada Decisions, December 23, 2003.
- R. v. Long, 2007 ONCJ 340.
- R. v. Long, 2007 ONCJ 341.
2. Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking
4. Production (Cultivation)
5. Importing and Exporting
1. Constitutionality, Exemptions and Access
2. Growers, Patients and Non-Patients, Middleman and Wholesalers
- R. v. Czolowski (14 July 1998), No. 23347-01-D, Vancouver Registry (B.C.P.C.);
- R. v. Davis (September 15, 1999), Vancouver Registry, No. C40172-01-D (B.C.P.C.);
- R. v. Gionet (December 3, 1999) Surrey Registry, No. 94505-01 (B.C.P.C.);
- R. v. Heinrichs (May 2, 2002), No. X23619-2, Duncan Registry (B.C.S.C.);
- R. v. Krieger 2000 ABQB 1012;
- R. v. Kruse (May 31, 2000) Nakusp Registry, No. 3189C (B.C.P.C.);
- R. v. Lange (November 13, 2002) Surrey Registry, No. 126950-1 (B.C.P.C.);
- R. v. Lieph (July 17, 1989), No.V00939, Victoria Registry (B.C.C.A.);
- R. v. Lucas (July 5, 2002), No. 113701C, Victoria Registry (B.C.P.C.);
- R. v. Richardson (January 26, 2000), No.33558, North Vancouver Registry (B.C.P.C.);
- R. v. Slykerman (March 1, 2000), No. 102370-01-T, Vancouver (B.C.P.C.);
- R. c. St-Maurice & Néron (June 13, 2002), Montreal Registry, No. 500-01-001826-004 (Q.C.C.Q.);
- R. v. Small (June 27, 2000), No. CC991259, Vancouver Registry (B.C.S.C.);
- R. v. Small (February 9, 2001)  B.C.J. No. 248 (B.C.C.A.);
- R. v. Smillie (May 8, 200), No. 27697-01, Maple Ridge Registry (B.C.P.C.);
- R. v. Reyklin (September 21, 2001), No. 26424, Campbell River Registry (B.C.P.C.);
- R. v. Winchester (June 25, 2002), No. 43714, Chilliwack Registry (B.C.S.C.).
1. General Principles & Procedures
2. Generally as to "Gravity"
Miscellaneous Cannabis Cases
Dunsdon (Watermelon) Provincial Court Reasons:
Renee Boje Archive, including:
W e b S i t e s
Note: Links will open in a new browser window. Your pop-up blocker will have to be turned off in order to view these files.